i.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.e

Home » News » Hesles Hotel suffers damages due to fire

Hesles Hotel suffers damages due to fire

Hesles hotel in the downtown area suffered a fire that caused plenty of damages to the 81-year-old building.

Eagle Pass Fire Department Chief Manuel Mello reported that personnel responded to the hotel located on Madison Street in the downtown Eagle Pass at around 2:00 am in Tuesday, August 19.

Fire Department personnel battled a blaze that is reported to have started in one room and spread to others via the attic area.

As fire department personnel continued working on controlling the fire it then spread to part of the roofing area, making it more difficult to suppress.

Chief Mello added that parts of the historic hotel were severely damaged and it’s more than likely caused by an electrical shortage.

%d bloggers like this: