i.n.f.o.r.m.a.t.e

Home » News » Family loses home due to fire during start of December

Family loses home due to fire during start of December

An Eagle Pass family lost their home after a fire occurred on Monday morning in the La Herradura sector of the community.

Eagle Pass Fire Department Chief Manuel Mello reported that the ho.e was entirely consumed, luckily the family were able to evacuate the home.

The home-owner identified as 39 year old Alex Valdez suffered severe burns and was taken to a hospital in San Antonio, Texas.

According to the report the incident occurred at approximately 3:00 am.

The Eagle Pass Fire Department arrived at the scene but the fire had spread widely and the home was beyond saving.

Mr. Valdez is in San Antonio and is expected to have surgery for his injuries within the following days.

%d bloggers like this: